What is Wewe Global?
WEWE Global is a digital platform that provides a variety of services to its customers and clients related to the cryptocurrency market. The Society claims to have 140,000 members in about 80 countries.
The website offers users various rewards and commissions that refer people to the website to take advantage of the services provided by the company. To become a member of the referral community, a user must create an account on the WEWE Global website. The company claims that this helps people to become digital entrepreneurs.
wewe global scam
People began to receive numerous emails from WWE Global suggesting various earning opportunities based on referral rewards, commissions, and cryptocurrency-related investments.
Mail recipients were often fed up with the arrival of mails which continued to be received even after flagging and blocking.
There are also reports that spammers go through many levels of security to reach users.
In all spam descriptions, the company name was WEWE Global.
- The domain will expire on January 9, 2024. Learn more about the Wewe Global Scam.
- The website’s TrustPilot score has an average score of 3.4 out of 5. A total of 1329 people have reviewed WEWE Global on the TrustPilot platform.
- Website domain was created on January 9, 2020, bringing the age of the website to 2 years 8 days.
- The trust score of the website is 1%. Poor reviews on websites on various platforms have a low confidence score. Also, the owner’s information is hidden.
- Frequent Wewe Global scam emails keep people bored and frustrated, and emails keep coming even after you report them and add them as email spam.
- Most users receive more than twenty emails a day. Some even received forty emails.
- Most people’s reviews are extremely disappointing and people are constantly complaining about email on various online forums.
- TrustPilot reviews are filled with negative WEWE global spam reviews.
Analysis of Wewe Global Scam
As cryptocurrencies circulate on social media platforms, more and more spammers are taking advantage of this opportunity to engage in phishing-related activities by sending random emails.